Minutes of the AGM of the JPA held at The Girls School Hall on the 14th September, 2016 at 7p.m.
- The Chairman addressed the meeting thanking the JPA, school staff and parents for their support. It was noted that although the attendance was good in comparison to other years it was low in proportion to the numbers of pupils.
- The income and expenses of JPA were distributed and reviewed with a combined contribution of €8,000 being made and donated to the schools.
- 6th Class Social
- This is confirmed as taking place in the Boys school hall from 8-10pm on Thursday 30th June
- The committee elections took place with the following members being elected;
- James Dunne as Chairman
- Natalie Greenan as Secretary
- Lynn Lawlor was as Treasurer
- David Horan as co-treasurer
- Emer Fitzgerald as vice-chairperson (in her absence)
- Brianan Byrne
- Elaine Murray
- Lynne Murto
- Bernadette Cummins
- Edwina Mullan
- Alison Kearney
- Caroline Vance
- Paula Koechlin
- Stefan Teehan
It was noted that the constitution only allows 10 committee members but that this could and should be amended.
Carolann Kestell and Alan Brady stood down as Committee members. Their contribution was noted and much appreciated.
- Joe Garde volunteered to help re-vamp the JPA website and his help was gratefully accepted.
- Some parents had questions for the principals who undertook to reply to any queries directly.
- The first JPA meeting was arranged (post AGM) for Wednesday 21st September at 8.15pm at the Boys School.