The Parents’ Association works to help the school enrich your child’s educational experience. It also aims to promote the school community by organising activities throughout the year.
To ensure you are aware of these events and other school activities please sign up to our website http://www.jpaconnect.com and our class rep system.
- We intend to hold the following events and fundraisers this year;
• The Autumn table quiz, date to be confirmed shortly
• 2017 Calendars on sale in December
• Big Night Out in January
• Communion and Confirmation breakfasts
• Spring Table Quiz
• Easter Art competition
• 6th Class Social in June
• Pop Up Café
• Uniform swap
If you cannot attend events there are plenty of other ways to help, including the following;
• Supporting our Christmas calendar
• If you have a business you may consider advertising in our school calendar, there is additional add space available this year
• Donate prizes for our raffles at the table quiz, especially welcome are prizes for children
• If you can please support the advertisers on our calendar and please let them know you are supporting them – this helps us gain their financial support each year.
• If you have contacts or skills that may help us please let us know this would be much appreciated.
Your contribution is highly valued and allows the Parents Association to complete this important work. The annual subscription is €10 per family but any contribution is welcomed. Please find attached an envelope to be returned through the school. Or you can pay
“Parents Association Johnstown Killiney National School”
online with the following details;
IBAN IE59 ULSB 9859 5076 1833 69, BIC ULSB IE 2D
Many thanks for your continued support.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You can download the document here. It will also be sent home with your son or daughter.