Contact us: @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairperson – Liam Dillon
- Treasurer – Jennifer Thorpe
- Secretary – Delia Pearlman
- Ruth Power – Leading with the Annual Calendar
- Conor Peoples – Leading with our Web / Communication
Sarah Smyth – Leading with the Annual Calendar
- Tom Hickey – Voice of our Community and Parents / School Liaison.
- Aoife Callan – Leading with our Newsletter / Communication
- Elaine Miesyerus: – Leading on the Christmas Annual
- Edel Donnelly: – Lead on the Easter Raffle
- Emer McPartland
- Debbie McLoughlin
- Lynne Myrto – Boys School Representative
- Elaine Murray – Girls School Representative
- Class Representatives (Rep’s): – These roles are managed between the School and the JPA.
All Committee members and Parents Volunteering their time to either the Girls or Boys schools must have been approved through the Garda Vetting process. You can read more about the process here.
- Download the application here (it’s a generic form suitable for both schools, fill it out in Ballpoint ink and return it to the school in question.
- The school submits the form with the relevant proof of I.D. which you need to bring with you when submitting the form to the school office.
School Garda Vetting Form Application (PDF) can be downloaded here.