An amazing raffle has been organised and is open to everyone. The raffle tickets can be purchased from the boy’s school office if you’re interested entering the draw. The draw will take place Thursday night, weather permitting!
- Return flights for 2 to London City with City Jet
- Dalkey Castle family pass
- €40 Benitos voucher Dalkey
- Gift from Aldi Sallynoggin
- Prize from Igo Cafe Sallynoggin
- 2 x €10 San Siro Chipper vouchers Sallynoggin
- Floral arrangement from Bloomingdales Florist Dalkey
- Seapoint clinic teeth whitening voucher value €195
- National Concert Hall Tickets
- 2 x 10 adult full access pass Shoreline leisure centre Bray value €67 each
- 2 x 10 child swim passes Shoreling leisure centre Bray value €36 each
- Lunch for 2 Hartleys Restaurant Dun Laoghaire
- 2 x Grafton vouchers for Shampoo, restyle, blow-dry, head and neck massage
- €25 Bombay Pantry voucher
- €25 voucher Lighthouse Cafe Cherrywood
- Family pass Squirrel Scramble Kilruddery value €58
- Early bird for 2 people Bhansagar Cabinteely value €30.90
- €20 Curry Garden takeaway Dun Laoghaire Voucher
- 6 class voucher value €55 Primal x fitness Sallynoggin
- 12 class voucher value €100 Primal x fitness Sallynoggin
- Lamber Puppet Theatre Vouchers
- Box Milk Tray chocolates from Spar Glenageary
- €25 Dominos voucher Glenageary
- Clara Lara family day pass incl. Gold bands value €132
- Afternoon Tea for 2 Killiney Castle
- 2 x 1-month vouchers for Elite Sports and Nutrition Gym value €99 each
- 3-month membership for Underground Fitness Gym
- €30 Peter Mark’s Voucher
- 4 tickets to Pavillion Theatre Dun Laoghaire ‘princess bride’ show
- €25 Graduate voucher
- 3 x 3 gym passes Rochestown Lodge Hotel Fitness and Lesuire Centre
- 3-month gym membership to The Club Gym, Killiney Castle
A BIG thank you to all the businesses that kindly donated prizes,
The Annual JPA SCHOOL CALENDAR is in final stages of preparation. If you would like to advertise we have limited availability for the last few remaining ads on a first come first served basis. Ads need to be emailed in High resolution pdf format by next Thursday 9th November @5pm. Queries to Brianan at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE………..
Johnstown Parents’ Association AGM takes place Tuesday 26th September at 7.30pm in the boys school hall.
All welcome! Tea/coffee will be served. We look forward to seeing everyone there, JPA.
Please contact us if you’d like to join and be an active member of our school association.
The boys and girls Communions are nearly here, so, the Parents Association are looking for people to help serve the teas and coffees at the children’s Communion party after the Church ceremony in the school halls.
We would really appreciate your help and if you are not available on the morning, cakes, biscuits, buns and sandwiches can be dropped into the school hall on the Friday at 2.30pm or the Saturday morning from 9.30am.
Anybody who is available to help please text:
Emer on 0877782385 for the boys Communion(20th)
James on 0878141484 for the girls Communion(27th)
We will be asking helpers to be at the school from 11.30/11.45-1pm.
Again the biggest thank you for supporting the schools and your Parents Association. We are so grateful for your support ……….. JPA
#DON’T FORGET THE BEST FAMILY FUN NIGHT IS TAKING PLACE NEXT WEEK FRIDAY 5TH OF MAY IN THE SCHOOL……TABLE QUIZ…..text 0877782385 to book a table.
A night not to be missed!!!!!!
REVOLUTIONARY INTERNET CONTROL SOLUTION
iKydz in association with the JPA Connect gives parents control of the internet in their homes. The Ikydz unit plugs directly into the router and parents then use the companion app to decide on WHEN their kids can use the internet and WHAT they can see. Click on the Graphic to buy ! 20% of every order goes back to our Schools. #WinWin !